.

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Babysitting at It’s Finest

Babysitting at its finest There be many perks to babysitting three kids, a dog in a ridiculously large house. Now dont furbish up me wrong, I do it because I need the m stary, Im a teenager, what do you expect? But like weve take awayt before, life isnt always active the money. So listen closely as I fill you in on other reasons as to why I re in ally make do babysitting, satirically of course. Now that weve established that I babysit to earn money, let me come forward off by telling you that one of the main reasons I erotic love my job is because regular(a) though student wage is $9. 60, I get paid $10 an moment.I mean, Im not complaining at all, especially since I dont fifty-fifty do half(prenominal) the work a regular job requires. I put the kids in bed by eight oclock, I read them a bedtime story, and then I just sit down, watch television and even go on the internet. For the next four or five hours I can really do whatever I want. Dont get me wrong, I love spending t ime with the kids, but closely of the time, children can really get annoying after the first hour or so. Second of all, since the kids be in bed really early, the pargonnts argon gone why not explore and see what interesting things I can find in the house.I mean, havent you heard of that one saying, whats yours, is mine? Well that decidedly applies to me in this case, especially since I must keep myself occupied, I dont want to transcend asleep on the job My favourite destination to visit would definitely have to be the kitchen. First stop, the fridge and cupboards. As I sustain myself to raiding the fridge, I unremarkably get very excited, considering the food is usually delicious opposed to what I any(prenominal)times eat at home. But, whos complaining? They have a washer and dryer, so while youre there why use it? I mean its regretful living in a house with five other individuals, offspring any occasion you getOh, and I cannot forget about the television usage All the P PV movies that be usually over $6 a piece, each argon always the best. Lastly, most times when I babysit I would usually spend the night because their parents would be out way to a fault late, and their parents wouldnt be home until the morning later that afternoon. The kids would be asleep, and the parents are gone, so that gives me plenty of time to have what every teenager wants to attend, a party Im beyond grateful to babysit on weekends, because I get this opportunity. Id usually bring out some snacks on the table, turn on a PPV movie, hire a DJ and then the night is young.I always make sure to bribe the children into staying in their room, just so they dont see how many strangers are in. Usually a small get together is an absolute understatement. But, all is good because at the end of the night the house is clean and the kids are safe. Im a teenager, I like to take risks, and I will enjoy life to the fullest, every second I get, even if that means Im babysitting. Not only is it great money, (we had to learn the hard way, that money doesnt grow on trees) but its something I really do enjoy spending my time doing. These are the perks of babysitting, satirically of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment